Our Repairs and Alterations service includes:
- Button replacement
- Small rips and tears
- Original hems on jeans
- Repairing pulls and holes on knitwear
- Seams and zips on leather
- Taking in or out of pants, dresses, skirts, jackets, shirts
- Repairing pockets
- Replacing hooks, loops, buttons
- All repairs on silk and other fragile fabricsWhen you need Repairs and Alterations to your clothing, you will need to find a seamstress that you can trust. Finding the right provider that uses advanced techniques and takes care of each garment will ensure that you get a quality finished product. Door 2 Door Dry Cleaning will do all this for you.
Our competitive pricing means it is probably not as expensive or unaffordable as you may think.
Our staff are extensively trained to perform significant alterations including re-cuts (for coats and pants), sides and blades, also resizing dresses. They can replace zippers, shorten sleeves, repair straps, re-sew buttons, shorten or lengthen hems, or almost anything that can be altered or repaired. Door 2 Door Dry Cleaning are renowned for our immaculate attention to detail and professional service.